PLEASE NOTE: The 2018 forms are not yet available. We will have them published on the website after January 1st. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Sea Vegetable Guidelines. This document provides definitions of terms and an explanation of our standards for certifying both wild collected and farmed sea vegetables. SEA VEGETABLE GUIDELINES
Please print and complete:
- Certification Application
- Sea Vegetable Supplement. Use this form to describe culturing methods, harvest methods, natural resource conservation, and post harvest handling.
- Conventional Propagule Verification Form. Only producers who are culturing sea vegetables need this form. Wild crafters do not.
- Material List
- Sea Vegetable Harvest Growing Area Form. Use this form to identify all areas where collection or harvest of sea will take place.
- Organic Sea Vegetable Producers Endorsement
- Applicant Fees Form
- Explanation of Cost Share Programs