Sea Vegetable Guidelines. This document provides definitions of terms and an explanation of our standards for certifying both wild collected and farmed sea vegetables. SEA VEGETABLE GUIDELINES
Please print and complete:
- Certification Application
- Sea Vegetable Supplement. Use this form to describe culturing methods, harvest methods, natural resource conservation, and post harvest handling.
- Conventional Propagule Verification Form. Only producers who are culturing sea vegetables need this form. Wild crafters do not.
- Material List
- Sea Vegetable Harvest Growing Area Form. Use this form to identify all areas where collection or harvest of sea will take place.
- Organic Sea Vegetable Producers Endorsement
- Applicant Fees Form
- Explanation of Cost Share Programs
Some producers may need to submit forms for certifying their processing and handling of harvested sea vegetables. For instance, if you are drying, blending and packaging sea vegetables for sale, you are considered a processor and we will need to approve your organic handling plan and your labels. If you have questions, please contact Kate Newkirk at 568-4142 Ext 5286 or email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The forms we use for processing and handling can be found HERE.